Do you believe you can root the Cubot M6589 phone with just one single touch? With Framaroot applications developed by alephzain you can easily root your phone without having to connect any computer.It’s pretty simple and a quick process, so without further ado, let’s look at how you can root your Cubot M6589.
Note: Rooting your Cubot M6589 smartphone will void the warranty.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your device.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After Reboot, check that ‘SuperSU‘ application is installed or not. If yes, you successfully rooted your phone.
Your Cubot M6589 is now rooted, and you can confirm root access by downloading an app called Root Checker from the Play Store. Be sure to leave a comment if you run into any issues during the procedure, and we’ll do our best to help you out.