Rooting your CUBOT GT99 can bought you many possibilities. By having a root access of your phone you can change Bootanimation, Install custom ROM, Rem...
Rooting your CUBOT GT99 can bought you many possibilities. By having a root access of your phone you can change Bootanimation, Install custom ROM, Remove pre-installed apps and many more. Here we leave a tutorial that will show you step by step and in detail such as rooting the CUBOT GT99 in a very simple way.
Rooting Procedure of CUBOT GT99
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your CUBOT GT99.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- To check if you’re really successful, see your app drawer and look for the superSU icon.
The Rooting process has been completed here and now you can gain benefits of using custom roms and apps of CUBOT GT99 without any hesitation or restriction.
If you will find any issues in rooting your CUBOT GT99 then you can get help by asking questions in the comment section available below.