If you own BLU Life One then this one is for you, here’s how you can root BLU Life One.There is rooting application available in android world known as Framaroot. So far this is the easiest mean of rooting an android phone.
Rooting any Android device will void its Manufacturer warranty forever. Though, unrooting reinstates the warranty in most cases.
Here is a quick method to Root BLU Life One.
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your smartphone.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- Once your phone reboots, tap your app drawer icon and you must find an app named SuperSU. Use these must have root apps once you have successfully rooted your BLU Life One.
How to Unroot BLU Life One :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your device have been Unroot