If you’re looking out for a detailed and simple tutorial on how to root the Acer Liquid Z3 easily, then here we are today with a very easy-to-understand and hassle free tutorial.
After rooting your Android Smartphone, you’ll automatically void the warranty of your Smartphone.
Below is the simple tutorial on how to root your Acer Liquid Z3 using One-Click method:
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your device.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After Reboot, check that ‘SuperSU‘ application is installed or not. If yes, you successfully rooted your phone.
- If your Acer Z3 was successfully rooted, the ROOT CHECKER application will display a message stating that your device has been rooted.
Now, if you wish to un-root your Acer Liquid Z3 later, then follow the same process and run the “framaroot” file. And then press “unroot″ , then press “Boromir” and your phone will be un-rooted successfully.