Alcatel OT 4011X Android smartphone can now be rooted with the help of a simple tutorial. Here’s the method used and its quite simple. Your use of anything here is done at your own risk. I nor anyone else is responsible for your phone. And rooting your phone will void your warranty.
Easy to follow guide, takes no more than a few minutes.
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Alcatel One Touch 2s Pro.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- To check if you’re really successful, see your app drawer and look for the superSU icon.