Developed by XDA Senior Member despotovski01, Boot Animation Creator is a free program that makes creating Android boot animations a lot easier job!.
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4
– All your frames drawn and organised into ‘part’ folders (the folders don’t have to be called ‘part’)
- Open Boot Animation Previewer. Read the introduction, and click ‘Next‘
- Choose the folder in which your boot animation is(the parent folder of the ‘part’ folders) and click ‘Next’
- Click the ‘Add a loop’ button to add a loop. A new window will appear. Just set the properties and click ‘Add’
- you can edit the width, height and speed of your animation by selecting the first property item and clicking on the ‘Edit’ button. A window will appear. Change the properties and click ‘Set’
- Save the animation and click ‘Next’