Here is our complete guide on how to root your ZTE Sprint Flash. Rooting your Sprint Flash will allow you to do more with your device as it will give you super user access. You will be able to install root accessed apps and custom ROMs.
User should keep in mind that after the device is rooted, the warranty will be void.
Here is a quick guide on how to root the ZTE Sprint Flash to get you started with.
- Ensure that drivers for your Android device are already installed on the PC.
- And make sure you have enabled the USB debugging option on your phone.
- Download the Bin4ry tool and Extract the downloaded zip file to a convenient location on the computer.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Double-click on RunMe.bat file available on your Desktop.
- Select Normal mode in the tool and let it root your device.
- In a few seconds you’ll get the following message on your Device’s Screen , simply click on Restore My Data (no password needed).
- Your ZTE Flash device will reboot during the root process. It may take a few minutes, wait to complete the root process.
- To confirm, check the menu and look if superuser app has installed. Violaaa. I’m sure, you got root.