Today, we going to share the guide on how to root Motorola Razr D3 XT920/XT919. Several simple steps you need to go with to eventually root your device.
So lets start with the rooting of Motorola Razr D3 easier way.
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Razr D3.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
- Once the rooting is done, the Motorola Razr D3 would boot up and you will have a rooted device in your hands.
And finally, you have successfully done! yeah ended with success to root Razr D3. This is the easiest way explaining how to root Motorola Razr D3 XT920/XT919. Only a few steps and its done. But if you have any doubts on the procedures written above, please leave a comment below before proceeding with the rooting process !