The ZOPO ZP 910 is easy to root and you should read the instructions that I have listed in this post in order to learn how to do it. Getting root access on your Android phone gives you access to a lot of features not otherwise available to the user.
To root your ZOPO ZP 910, please follow on below.
- Download the Framaroot APK to your ZOPO ZP 910 device.
- Now, install the APK that has been downloaded in Step one onto the ZOPO phone.(Please Enable “Unknown Source” Setting>Personal>Security Setting and Enable Unknown Source)
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit. Then click “Boromir” (if it work they going to mention Success if not it will mention Failed) and if it work Please Reboot your device.
- Let the rooting process complete. When done ZOPO ZP 910 should be now rooted successfully.
Instructions to Unroot ZOPO ZP 910 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your ZOPO ZP 910 have been Unroot