In this guide we’ll show you the simplest and fast procedure to root the Kyocera Torque. To achieve the purpose we will use the Framaroot by alephzain from xda-developer.
Here’s a step by step guide to rooting your Kyocera Torque.
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Kyocera Torque.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- After these files are installed, reboot your device.
- Once the rooting is done, the Kyocera Torque would boot up and you will have a rooted device in your hands.
The Rooting process has been completed here and now you can gain benefits of using custom roms and apps of Kyocera Torque without any hesitation or restriction. If you will find any issues in rooting your device then you can get help by asking questions in the comment section available below.
How to Unroot :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Gandalf then Please Reboot you device
3. And your phone have been Unroot