Before following this rooting guide note that rooting voids the warranty of your device. The whole rooting process is simple and takes 3 to 5 minutes ...
Before following this rooting guide note that rooting voids the warranty of your device. The whole rooting process is simple and takes 3 to 5 minutes to root your new Asus Memo Pad HD7 Tablet.
Step-by-step guide to root Asus Memo Pad HD7
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your Asus Memo Pad HD7.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- After your phone boots back, Now you have successfully rooted your Asus Memo Pad HD7 and can now have full access to system level files on your device.
Check for the SuperSU app in device apps list to verify. Download and install Root Checker app to verify if root installation is successful.