To really customize your Sony Xperia E Dual, you’ll need to be rooted, because most of the coolest mods and hacks require root access. So, in this article we will show you the most simplest way to root Sony Xperia E Dual.
Rooting will void your phone Warranty. We are not responsible if anything happens to your phone.
- Download & Install Framaroot in your device from XDA.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as GANDALF and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- If it work Please Reboot your device.
- Rooting process is now complete. To check whether rooting was successful search for a SuperSU app on your drawer.
How to Unroot Sony Xperia E Dual :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Gandalf then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your Sony Xperia E Dual have been Unroot