Rooting your iOcean X7 phone is now a minute’s work as in the due course of this article we will be checking out on how you can root as well as unroot...
Rooting your iOcean X7 phone is now a minute’s work as in the due course of this article we will be checking out on how you can root as well as unroot your iOcean X7. The rooting procedure is quite simple, and involves using an automated toolkit that roots the devices via a few simple steps.
Rooting an Android phone device grants full access to the system files, effectively allowing user to modify the every aspect of the phone, including firmware, system functionality such as firewall, and able to install third party apps, themes and custom ROMs.
Here is a quick tutorial about how to root your iOcean X7 with few easy tips.
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- After the end of the installation process, reboot your device and you can now enjoy the Rooted iOcean X7.
To check on whether the phone is rooted or not, download “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store. If the phone is not rooted, re follow all the above mentioned instructions so as to root the device.
Instructions to Unroot iOcean X7:
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your phone have been Unroot