Realme has provided some special features to make it easier for Realme 6 Pro users to reset to factory settings. This feature allows you to solve some problems on Android phones.
As we know, this reset is a way that can be done on all Android devices including Realme. Because smartphone manufacturers have anticipated some problems on their phones by equipping them with a factory reset feature.
The longer the age of the phone, problems such as slow, hang and even bootloop will appear. And Realme 6 Pro is an old phone, so it is likely that users often experience errors.
By doing a factory reset, you can immediately return your phone to normal conditions. But not all problems on the phone can be solved by doing a reset. If the hardware is damaged, the damaged component must be replaced. But if the problem is caused by a software problem, it can be fixed by performing a factory reset.
How To Factory And Hard Reset Realme 6 Pro
Speaking of reset, the Realme 6 Pro has the feature to be reset to factory settings with various methods that can be done from recovery and settings.
Both methods are equally easy to perform by all users and will definitely help resolve any issues on the smartphone. Well, for those of you who want to use one of the Realme 6 Pro reset methods, you can check out the following guide.
Hard Reset Realme 6 Pro Through Recovery
For those whose phones are stuck with the Realme logo, you can use the Wipe Data option in the recovery menu. Please refer to how to hard reset Realme 6 Pro via recovery mode.
- Turn off your Realme 6 Pro first.
- After that press the Volume Down + Power button then release it after the Realme logo appears.
- Continue by selecting English.
- The next step select the Wipe Data menu.
- Then two options will appear, namely Wipe data and Format Data.
- Select Format Data and then confirm by tapping the OK button.
- Later a popup will appear Wiped Successfully click OK.
- Finally select select Reboot.
- Wait for the restart process for a few minutes.
Factory Reset Realme 6 Pro Via Settings Menu
You can do a factory reset via the settings menu as long as your phone is still usable. Please refer to how to reset Hp Realme 6 Pro here.
- Open the Realme Settings menu.
- Select Additional Settings.
- Tap the Back up and Reset menu.
- Tap the Factory Data Reset option.
- Next step tap on Erase All Data option.
- Confirm by selecting Erase Data.
Although Realme 6 Pro has a fairly spacious storage of 128 GB but one day it will be full. recommendations, so that your Realme phone is always maintained performance do a reset regularly every 3-6 months.
Those are the 2 ways to reset Realme 6 Pro that can fix your phone problems. To get other interesting tutorials on how to lock 4G, you can come visit again. Hopefully useful and good luck.