The Cubot C7+ comes with a 3.5 inch touchscreen display which is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, along with a 256MB RAM and it runs on Android 4.2 Jellybean operating system. If you have purchased this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, then you are in the right place.
>Warning: Rooting your device will void its warranty.
Steps Required in Rooting your Cubot C7+
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Lenovo a516 smartphone.
- Open the installed Framaroot application
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Once done, reboot your device and voila! your device is successfully rooted. To confirm whether you have successfully rooted your device, open up your Apps Menu and look for the SuperSU app. If the rooting process is successful, you will have this app in your Apps Drawer.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted Cubot C7+ smartphone. To check whether your device is successfully rooted or not, you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play store. Also, if you face any challenges while following this tutorial, do let me know using the comments section below.