WiFi variant of the Galaxy Tab S, SM-T700 started receiving the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update a few month back.Unfortunately, in that case your phone is now installed with various factory and default restrictions and running on bloatware. Moreover, root access has been revoked and you can’t unlock your phone’s internal system for being able to improve the performances of your device. So, probably you are now searching for a compatible root solution that can be safely applied on the Samsung SM-T700 that runs of stock Android 5.0.2 Lollipop.
With root you will be able to spice things up by taking your phone to a higher level of performance – in that matter you will be able to complete operations like: installing a TWRP or CWM recovery, install custom ROM, adding a custom kernel, overclocking your Android device, removing bloatware and lot more.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T700 Without PC
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
To verify it just use a Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Well, there you go; that’s how you can root the new Android 5.0.2 Lollipop that runs by default on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T700. So, we are done for the moment, but stay close as further similar tutorials will be developed for your Android device.