Want to gain root access on your Acer E2. Here is a quick guide to help your root your Acer E2 smartphone using Framaroot.
Rooting is very necessary as it breaks the restrictions of the device and gave the authority of Admin, but rooting may void your warranty period. Don’t worry you can get back warranty by unrooting the device.
Just follow the instructions below on how to root your device easily.
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- When it i finished, just reboot your Acer E2.
After finishing the above steps, your phone will reboot and then it will be a rooted phone. You will be prompted for the Super user permission when any app requests for it. If you are having any problems rooting your Acer E2, do let us know it!
Instructions to Unroot Acer E2:
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your phone have been Unroot