Multipad Muze 5001 (3G) users are in for a double delight, as Jellydroid brings to you a step-by-step guide to root the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat official firmware via KingRoot, following another recent guide to install the same manually.
Rooting a device is essential for removing the OEM restrictions on it, as well as to enable access to third-party apps, custom ROMs, and system tweaks for optimum device performance.
Guide on how to root the Prestigio Multipad Muze 5001 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Prestigio Multipad Muze 5001.
Prestigio Multipad Muze 5001 (3G) tablet is now rooted on the official Android 4.4 Kitkat firmware. It is now possible to install any app that requires root permission. Alternately, download and install Root Checker app from Google Play Store to confirm the root status of the device.