GSmart GS202 users, who wish to root their devices running on Android 4.0 ICS, may follow our step-by-step guide. The root file called as Framaroot is shared by senior XDA developer, Alephzain. Head over to the development page to learn more about the root release.
So, if you are are interested in rooting your Gigabyte GSmart GS202, we are here with an easy root tool-kit that can do the job very smoothly and safely.
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your GSmart GS202.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
In order to check the root status of the Gigabyte GSmart GS202, download Root Checker app from Google Play Store. If the phone is rooted successfully, it should be indicated by ROOTED status in Root Checker. Also, the SuperUser app should be installed on the device.