Do you want to gain root access on your Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X so that you can install custom ROMs and mods? Are you tired of the same old complicated methods for rooting Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X?…This guide will help you to easily root Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X on the very latest Android 5.0.2 Lollipop.
Kingroot is possibly the most popular and effective app for rooting your Android device directly without using a PC. The app is basically a universal one click rooting method for Android devices. Hundreds of Android devices have been tested successfully from some of the most popular manufacturers so it is likely that the app will work with most Android devices.
Not only does the app let you root your Android device in just a couple of seconds, but you can also unroot your device if you change your mind in the future.
Guide on how to root the Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.0
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your Alcatel’s 7048X you’ll have root!
You have now successfully granted Root Access for your Alcatel One Touch Go Play 7048X. Now you are ready to install custom ROM’s and improve your device performance. If you find any confusion or problem during your Rooting process, please let us know in the comment area, and we let you know how to solve it.