Plan to root your Android device? If you use Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (D5803 and D5833) with Android 5.1.1, stay here. If you’ve got a Xperia Z3 Compact, you’re in luck. The said device can easily be rooted using the Kingroot’s root method. OK. Let’s read on to check the steps to root your Xperia Z3 Compact step by step.
Rooting does come with risks, but considering Sony isn’t supporting your device any longer and it is more than likely out of warranty, unless you really can’t afford to get a new device if something goes terribly amiss, you should be fine. Just follow the steps outlined below carefully, and if you’re not sure, do not proceed until you get some clarification.
Guide on how to root the Xperia Z3 Compact on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Xperia Z3 Compact.
Install Root Checker from the Play Store and grant it superuser privileges. Run the app and confirm that you now have root access.