Want to root your Xolo q800 smartphone? Well the guys at the xda developers forum have made it a lot easier for you. Check this tutorial if you want to know how to root the Xolo q800 without PC.
The XOLO Q800 has powerful hardware under the hood. It runs on the MT6589 SOC which features a quad-core 1.2GHz processor coupled with a PowerVR SGX544 GPU and 1GB of RAM. The display is a sufficiently large 4.5-inch IPS panel, but sports a resolution of just 960 x 540 pixels. This Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) phone is enabled with Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and USB, for better connectivity.
Framaroot is one of the best android rooting app. It is developed by Alephzain and can root most of the phones without a computer.
After rooting your device you can start either overclocking it, or underclocking it. When overclocking your phone you’ll squeeze more power and performance out of it than ever before. On the other hand, if you underclock it, your phone will run a little slower but your battery life will be greatly increased.
Being able to either underclock (slow down the processor) or overclock (speed up the processor speed) your device is a great benefit to rooting your phone. It lets you better decide how you want your phone to run, and when you want it to be at its best.
Rooting of Android Smartphones is not an authorized process. Hence you’ll lose all warranty benefits over your Xolo q800 after rooting it
How To Root Xolo q800 With Framaroot Tool
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your phone.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After the restart, you will see the SuperSU installed, and you can download the Root Checker application to see whether the Xolo Q800 is perfectly rooted or not.
Just like always, if you hit a snag and need a helping hand, feel free to talk to us in the comments below. We love to help.