Today, in this article I will show you the easiest way to root DOOGEE X5. The DOOGEE X5 is one of the year’s classiest bits of mobile kit straight out of the box, but with some judicious tweaking of its AndroidOS it can be even better. Improved performance and battery life, custom interfaces and a tonne of new functionality are a few steps away.
By rooting you will lose DOOGEE X5 Warranty. We are not responsible for any DOOGEE X5 Problems. Don’t miss any of the steps, firstly read and understand the whole tutorial then go for the actual process.
These are the instructions to root DOOGEE X5 on Android 5.1 Lollipop:
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.2
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your DOOGEE X5 you’ll have root!
Awesome! The root access has been achieved on your device in no time using the Kingroot Tool. The Kinguser app should be present on your App Drawer to help you manage root permissions!