The Easiest Way To Root ARCHOS 80 XENON Without A Computer. The ARCHOS 80 XENON comes with a 3G and WiFi, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, a quad-core Snapdragon S4 1.2GHz processor and a 1024×768 resolution IPS display. So, we’re looking at a solid mid-range tablet, with Jelly Bean and full Google Play access as is now the norm for Archos tablets.
Other specs to mention include 1GB of RAM, but just 4GB of on-board storage expandable by way of microSD card. It comes with a pair of cameras, though neither is much to shout about. The rear camera is just 2MP, with a front facing webcam.
Rooting… a world not every user dares venture into. We wouldn’t blame you if you are wary of doing this. It’s intimidating when manufacturers keep telling you tinkering with a phone can void your warranty and/or harm your device. And it’s true – you may be left on your own if something goes wrong and you decided to play around with your phone’s stock software.
Here you will be able to find all the instructions required to successfully gain root access to your ARCHOS 80 XENON. You’re sure that this guide is perfect for your phone? OK. Let’s read on to check the steps to root your ARCHOS 80 XENON step by step.
Rooting can void your warranty. You’re doing it at your own risk, and you’ve already know it.
New Method: Root ARCHOS 80 XENON Using Kingroot
- Kingroot 5.2.0 (latest version)
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
Old Method: Root ARCHOS 80 XENON Using Framaroot
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your ARCHOS 80 XENON.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once and wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your devices
As the ARCHOS 80 XENON boots up, it should be rooted successfully. Users may install any app that requires root permission. Also to verify the root status, install Root Checker app from Google Play Store.