How To Root Samsung Galaxy Avant Wihout PC. To get rid of this annoying bloatware you can root your device and remove some unnecessary applications that are otherwise not removable. Rooting also gives you better control over your Android device. You may read the article linked below to get to know more about benefits of rooting and the risks involved with it.
Rooting your device may void warranty. We at DroidBeep, are not responsible for any damage to your device whatsoever. We won’t be held responsible if you brick your device. Reader’s discretion is advised.
Here is the step by step guide on rooting Samsung Galaxy Avant:
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your phone is now rooted.
Congrats! you have successfully achieved root access on your Samsung Galaxy Avant. You may confirm the root access using the root checker application from Google Play Store.