Medion has released 5-inch screen size smartphone, which has received a good feedback in the market. If you’re one of those, who owns this amazing Android smartphone, probably you would be looking for Rooting and Custom Recovery installations tutorials to make it to the next level by installing Custom ROMs, Mods and Kernels. Thanks to the xda developers community, who in the early days have managed to release a root exploit for the Medion Life P5001.
Follow the instruction in order to safely and successfully do it.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Medion Life P5001.
- On your phone, browse the apk file and install it like a normal apk file.
- After installing, launch the Framaroot app and tap “Install SuperSU”.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir and “Barahir”, so tap it once & wait for few moments. And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot your devices
- Your device is now successfully rooted. Check your device and find out SuperSU icon, which is the mark of a successful ROOT.
That was all you need to know, in order to successfully Root on your Medion Life P5001. It was at the end, an easy tutorial, Hopefully you’ve got successful in your attempt.