As promised, here is the guide for you to root LG US990 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. This root guide will help you getting the system access of your latest flagship. While the root solution is only available for LG G3 US990 (US Cellular), we will soon hopefully see it for other variants too.
Here are the steps to root LG G3 US990 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat:
You can easily root LG G3 US990 (US Cellular) on Android 4.4.2 kitkat using the tutorial below. You will need to connect your Android phone with the computer.
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer. Skip the step if you have already installed the drivers.
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)
- Download LG_Root_Script_by_avicohh.exe and extract to some folder.
- Connect your device to PC using an USB cable.
- Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.