Rooting offers users the opportunity to further craft and tweak their Android experience just to their liking, and even brand new handsets, like the Lenovo S960, can be improved with a little rooting.
Rooting Android devices voids the warranty and the procedure given below might prove a bit risky. Proceed at your own responsibility. We’re not the developers of any of the apps/tools used.
If you’re looking to root your S960, the guide below walks you through the installation process, which is as simple as they come.
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs.. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Press the green root button
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Lenovo S960. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
In case if you want to install SuperSU, just install SuperSU from Google Play Store and update the binaries using normal way.