Did you know that you were missing out on lot of fun by not rooting your Lenovo A916? Well, it’s still not too late to gain root-access on your phone and get the most out of it. So folks, here’s how to root your Lenovo A916:
Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
Guide on how to root the Lenovo A916 on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.0
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your Lenovo A916 you’ll have root!
Your Lenovo A916 should now be rooted and you can confirm the root status using Root Checker on your device. That was all you needed to do to get rooted, easy, right? Enjoy your new found freedom and feel free to reach out with any questions!