Do you want to root your Lenovo a516? If yes, then go ahead and read our rooting tutorial in rooting Lenovo a516. The steps are very simple and easy to follow provided that you read this a couple of times until you’re sure that you can do it.
The Lenovo A516 is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor and runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It comes with 4.5-inch display with 178 degree wide-view IPS technology. The A516 much like its bigger sibling, A850 sports a 5-megapixel rear camera and has 4GB of inbuilt storage with support for microSD card.
The Lenovo a516 has a reasonable amount of Bloatware, that can be only be removed with root access.
Even with all of the benefits, there are still some risks involved in the process. Voiding your warranty could be a major concern if the device is fairly new, so you’ll have to decide whether or not it will be worth it for you in the long run. If your model is defective in any way, it’s probably worth using your warranty to get a replacement before attempting to root the phone.
Steps Required in Rooting your Lenovo a516
- Download and install Kingroot APK
- Before installing kingroot, you have to disable the internet on the phone first
- Open the APK file with your default file manager
- If your device displays Installation Blocked or something like this message then Go To Setting – Security and there you can tick the Unknown sources box.
- When the installation is complete, enable again your mobile internet
- Click “try root” button to start rooting
- If your device is compatible, it will finish rooting after few minutes. If rooted successfully, you will see rooted screen which means you device has been successfully rooted.
- To become more sure, you can go to google play, search and download Root Checker app to Check if the Root is successful.
That’s it Lenovo a516 is now waiting for more apps to install. Hope you enjoyed this tutorial to root Lenovo a516.Please fell free to comment if you face any difficulties or errors while rooting. We are always availlible to help and solve your problem.