The Easiest One-Click Root Method for the Just5 Spacer. This phone got 4-core processor based on MediaTek MT6582M. Contrary to famous chip MT6589 which has single-core PowerVR SGX544MP, the construction of Just5 Spacer cell phone is combining dual-core graphics accelerator Mali-400MP2 with four ARM Cortex-A7 processing cores of 1.3 GHz.
5-inch screen and a resolution of 540×960 pixels is the one of the core features of this phone. This budget smartphone is coming with two panels – black and white. 8-megapixel camera that has flash and autofocus, as well as the 2 megapixel front camera that can be used for making video calls – all these things make this phone truly unique.
Spacer smartphone has two slots for SIM card, 4 GB of internal memory and 1 GB of RAM. It is worth to mention GPS features, Wireless and Bluetooth. Android 4.2. is the operating system of Just5 Spacer.
So you have your Just5 Spacer and you want to get a little more out of? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your device! In no time at all you’ll have root access on your Just5 Spacer, opening the door for custom roms, and even mods!
Root Just5 Spacer Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Just5 Spacer, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
That’s it, You’re done with the guide to Root Just5 Spacer and you may now start customizing it as per your requirements.