Huawei Honor Bee is one of the best Value for money smartphone by Huawei with an 4.5 inch screen, Spreadtrum SC7731 processor, 8 MP camera and boosting Android 4.4.2 kitkat. But to all the flashaolics all this is not enough without root,So i have written a quick guide on rooting the Honor Bee.
The below method does not require complex steps like unlocking the bootloader, flashing a custom recovery and blah, blah, blah !
How to Root your Huawei Honor Bee:
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
To verify whether root has been achieved or not, download and install Root Checker form the Play Store.
If you have trouble performing the rooting, you can always leave us questions. We have a comment box below this post for this, so use it whenever you want!