The Huawei Ascend G730 comes with a 5.5 inch qHD Capacitive Multi-touch Display, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 MediaTek MT6582 GPU and an ARM Mali-450MP2 GPU. Ascend G730 can now be rooted with the help of a simple tutorial and Once you have rooted the device, you can then install the custom ROM firmwares along with the apps which require the rooting access.
Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
Procedure to Root Huawei Ascend G730
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Ascend G730, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Now, reboot your phablet and the rooting process is complete.
Once the process of rooting is done, you will now need to download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store.