Goophone N3 is Samsung Galaxy Note 3 clone phablet. If you have already purchased the new Goophone N3, and wish to make the most of your device by rooting it, you’re just at the right place.
These are the instructions to root Goophone N3 Smartphone using Framaroot on Without Computer.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Goophone N3, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir or Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
Now your Goophone N3 is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.