Are you tired of coming across complicated methods for rooting your BLU Studio 6.0 LTE? Do you want to install custom ROMs and mods on your smartphone? Are you looking for an easy method to root your BLU Studio 6.0 device?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then continue reading to find out how you can root your BLU Studio 6.0 LTE device in just several minutes.
Method 1: KingoRoot APK
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs.. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Press the green root button
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your BLU Studio 6.0 LTE. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
Method 2: Using Kingo Root on your Windows PC
- Download and install Kingo Root on your Windows PC. You can get the app through Kingo Root’s official website.
- Enable USB debugging on your device by Go to – Settings > About phone > Build number. and tap on Build number repeatedly about 7 times. After touching 7th time you will see a message that, “you are now a developer”. Then you can enable it in Developer Options and Android Debugging.
- Connect The Android Phone with original data table.
- Run the “Kingo Root” Software.
- After “Kingo Root” software detected your Device.
- Just SIMPLE CLICK ON THE ROOT BUTTON.
- Your Device will restart Automatically, Dont Unplug your device.
- Wait for the app to complete the rooting process. This might take a couple of minutes. Once completed, you’ll get a Root Succeeded message. Click on the Finish button.
- Now go to your play store and Download “Root Checker“.
- After downloding, check wheather your phone is Successfully Rooted OR NOT.
If you don’t have the relevant drivers installed for your device, download and install Moborobo on your PC.