The following tutorial will guide you on how to root the Oppo Find 5 in less than 5 minutes.For new users knowledge rooting is a procedure where we can break the restrictions of the device which brand owner has set for our security.
Rooting your device may void your warranty period only way to regain back warranty is to unroot your device.
In the following guide, we’ve covered how you can root your Find 5 smartphone and get the root-only apps running on it. So, let’s get started:
- Download & Install Framaroot in your device from XDA.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as GANDALF and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- If it work Please Reboot your device.
Amazing! Your Oppo Find 5 has successfully been rooted and you now have access to system level files on your device. This simply means you can go as deeper as to system files and modify them, this translates into more customization options for you.
How to Unroot Oppo Find 5 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Gandalf then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your Oppo find 5 have been Unroot