Do you want to root your Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30F running on Android 5.0.1? Continue reading to find out how you can do so.
The Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30F is lenovo’s best selling Android powered phablet right now. And being a flagship phone, the A7-30F was obvious to receive the Android 5.0 lollipop treatment much before than most other phones in Lenovo’s portfolio.
In this Guide, Jellydroid will elaborate methods to root this device running on Android Lollipop 5.0 firmware. Going through this easy and self elaborated guide, user will be able to root Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30F without any issue. As most of the Android users are aware of the features and enhancements available after rooting, one is always tempted to root even though it voids warranty. After all the benefits of SuperSU are much more than of warranty.
Guide on how to root the Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30F on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop.
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30F is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
If you have any queries/suggestions or facing any difficulties regarding this post, please feel free to comment in the box below. Jellydroid will try its best to help you out. Thanks All!