If you recently rooted this device and want to install the TWRP custom recovery on your ASUS ZenPad 8.0 (Z380KL), here is the easiest guide which you can follow on your phone and within a few minutes you can flash the custom recovery on your ASUS ZenPad 8.0 (Z380KL). Once the TWRP recovery is installed you can easily flash custom ROMS, Zip file and take the android backup of your phone.
Before you get started, there are a few things you should know about installing custom recovery on your Zenpad 8. First do take the backup of your phone and to install the recovery you need a rooted phone. Check our some of the best zenpad 8 rooting guide here. Be aware, though, that both rooting and installing a custom recovery on your device, your warranty will be void.
How To Install TWRP On ASUS ZenPad 8.0 (Z380KL)
- First Download the TWRP recovery ASUS ZenPad 8.0 (Z380KL) and save the file on your Phone storage.
- Now open the Google play store on your phone and install the FLashify App on your phone.
- Now launch the application on your phone and then the app will give you a disclaimer. Press “Accept” here, then Flashify will ask for kinguser access, so tap “Allow” on the popup.
- After that, tap on the “Recovery Image” option, then hit “Choose a file.” Now select the recovery image file that your saved on your phone on step 1.
- Next, Flashify will ask if you’re ready to install TWRP. Tap “Yup!” if you are, then give it about 30 seconds to complete the process.
- Now wait for the flashing process, once completed Tap “Reboot Now,” and your phone will boot directly into your newly-installed custom recovery.
That’s it. Now the TWRP recovery is installed on your ASUS Zenpad 8.