For all those who have purchased the latest HTC One then you would now like to know on how you can easily root the device. Take more control over your HTC One by using our guide to help you root it.
Here’s how to gain root access on the HTC One.
- Make sure, you have enabled USB Debugging Mode on device.
- Download the Kingo Root tool for Windows, and install it.
- Next, launch the app and a setup wizard screen would appear.
- As you can see, It will prompt you to plug the device using USB cable. There’s no requirement for pre-installed device drivers, as the software will take care of that for you.
- Then on this stage all you have to do is to click the ROOT button.
- After for the process finish. Now reboot your HTC One normally. After the reboot, your device would be rooted for sure which you can confirm by installing root checker apps.
Devices that are rooted can now perform complex operations such as custom recovery image, custom ROM update, install apps with root access needed, remove built-in programs, and manipulate the speed of the device.
- Launch Kingo Root Tool
- Hit the big orange “Remove Root” and let the magic happen!
- Congrats, now enjoy your pure unrooted device.