The below guide will assist you in easily rooting your Teclast P80h. There are couple of ways to root the LEO LG280, of which the simplest and quickest one involves ‘kingroot’, a 1-click method to root an Android device without requiring a PC.
With rooting you can finally remove in built factory restrictions for gaining full control over your Teclast P80h. Actually, gaining root access is the first step to perform on an Android device when you want to customize its UI, optimize its performances or upgrade its battery life.
How to root Teclast P80h Without PC
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.2
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your tablet you’ll have root!
Good job; you have successfully rooted your Teclast P80h. Do tell us how things worked for you and if you managed to make things work as explained – use the comments field from below in that matter.