The new CM11 custom ROM For Galaxy Note 3 N9005 is based on the AOSP 4.4.4 KitKat OS and is said to bring customisation options to boost device performance, new visual interface, shortcut for easy access to key apps and loads of personalisation options.
Jellydroid.com cannot be held responsible for any damage or claims from readers if the procedure does not yield the required results or if the smartphone is bricked. Hence, users are advised to proceed with caution.
How to install CM11 4.4.4 KitKat on Galaxy Note 3 (LTE) N9005
- Download ROM CM11 Galaxy Note 3 (LTE) N9005 and Google Apps
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons simultaneously until you see a Galaxy Note 3 logo, then release all three to enter recovery mode.
- From recovery you first have to wipe the system of your phone and clear cache; these processes can be completed by choosing “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Next, from the same recovery mode menu you have to select “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”.
- You can now pick the CM11 firmware file and you can also flash Android 4.4 Kitkat on your Note 3.
- When the ROM is installed, repeat the similar procedure to flash Google Apps file
- Once GApps is also installed, hit Go Back and reboot the phone by selecting reboot system now from the recovery menu. Your Galaxy Note 3 will now reboot and it might take about 5 minutes for first boot to complete. So, please do not interrupt the process.