In this guide, we will see how to root Gigabyte Gsmart Sierra S1 without PC using Framaroot Tool. This idea of introducing the Framaroot Tool was brought in by a senior official, Alephzain from the XDA Developers.
Warning: Rooting your Gigabyte Gsmart Sierra S1 will void warranty. We are not liable for any warranty issues or errors which may occur on your smartphone.
Steps to Root Gigabyte Gsmart Sierra S1:
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your Gsmart Sierra S1. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- After the reboot, and you will have a rooted device in your hands. You can ensure that the rooting is done, by downloading the Root Checker app which is available on the Google Play Store.
If you have any problem during the rooting, do let us know although this trick is the simplest and easiest one to root the Gigabyte Gsmart Sierra S1 smartphone.