Users who are interested in rooting their LG K5 model can unlock it using Kingroot application tool. Rooting enables users to install custom ROMs, thi...
Users who are interested in rooting their LG K5 model can unlock it using Kingroot application tool. Rooting enables users to install custom ROMs, third party applications of their choice and also perform tweaks in the settings to enhance the device’s performance and add more customisation options.
- Note that rooting the device will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The battery of the phone should have at least 80% charge, to avoid any sudden shutdown due to lack of power, which could damage the device.
- I will not be held liable for any damage to the device during the process. Proceed at your own risk.
We’ve prepared a guide that explains the easiest method to root a LG K5 on Lollipop.
Guide on how to root the LG K5.
- Download KingRoot 4.9.6
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your LG K5.
You can confirm the root status of the phone through Root Checker app. Open the app, tap on Verify Root Status to check the root access. Grant permission when a pop-up shows up.