Homtom HT10 is a pretty interesting device, firstly because it targets much wider price points than probably any other smartphone in the market. Anywa...
Homtom HT10 is a pretty interesting device, firstly because it targets much wider price points than probably any other smartphone in the market. Anyways, if you own one of the Homtom HT10 and want to gain root access, this post provides detailed instructions for that. So, let’s get started.
We’ve prepared a guide that explains the easiest method to root a HOMTOM HT10 on Marshmallow.
Before rooting, be sure to make a backup of your important files, and keep your battery charged in case you run into any issues during the rooting process.
Root a HOMTOM HT10 Using Kingroot
- Download KingRoot 4.9.7
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your HOMTOM HT10.
If your device is not compatible with the rooting software, you will instead be prompted to try the desktop version of KingRoot, which might work better for you.
Were we able to help you root your Homtom HT10? Let us know in the comments below, or you can also send us a message, (or a follow) on both Facebook and Twitter.