The way Android developers decided to release the Android OS is different, and they do not give people a chance to be in control of the root user account which is a shame for people like developers who would love to have it. Fortunately, there is a way to get in control of the root user account on the Prestigio Grace X3.
Rooting your device for the first time may seem like a big step, but most users never go back once they take the plunge. Luckily, rooting the Prestigio Grace X3 is reasonably painless thanks to the tireless work of the developers on the Kingroot, and it’s definitely worth the effort involved.
Guide on how to root the Prestigio Grace X3.
- Download KingRoot 4.9.6
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Grace X3.
These apps I am referring to are called the root apps, and they can help you do lots of developing. One of the root apps that many people enjoy trying is the Xposed Installer. Those who enjoy developing but without custom ROMs often turn to Xposed to help get the developing done. You can try Xposed as soon as you finish the guide above for rooting the Prestigio Grace X3 smartphone.