Rooting the Huawei P7-L10 smartphone when it is running on the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop software updates can be done by installing a one-click rooting tool called KingRoot. Follow the below given instruction to root Huawei P7-L10 using the app KingRoot by using the device itself and not using any computer. Most rooting method require a Windows PC to run some sort of software but with KingRoot you can eliminate that need.
Rooted users have greater control over the OS and can install more apps as well as uninstall the existing apps put on the system partition by the manufacturer and phone carrier networks too.
– Root access may void your device manufacturer warranty.
– Rooting won’t effect your device data, hence its optional to backup your device data.
How to root the Huawei P7-L10 Without PC.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.9.6
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your tablet have rooted!
You can check whether Huawei P7-L10 is now rooted or not by installing an app called “Root Checker” which is available for free from Google PLAY store. Now you have a rooted device, you can install apps that ask root access such as ROM Manager or TWRP Manager.