I’ve simplified the process as much as possible to make this tutorial easy to follow so you too can get apps from the Google Play Store onto you...
I’ve simplified the process as much as possible to make this tutorial easy to follow so you too can get apps from the Google Play Store onto your phone! This doesn’t even require rooting your Phone. After you run the app below — this process should take less than a half hour — you’ll be able to use the Play Store just as you could on any other normal Android device.
This should work with most major brand China phones, eg: Meizu M2, Meizu M2 Note, Xiaomi Mi4C, Xiaomi Redmi 3, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, LeTV 1s X500, and phones such as these which typically have only official CN ROMs, or which have more up to date CN ROMs than the India or Global ROMs.
Get Google Play Store Apps
- On your phone or tablet enable the feature that allows installing apps from unknown sources. For that, go to Settings => Additional Setting => Privacy and turn on “Unknown Sources”.
- Now download MIUI_Google+Installer_V2.0.zip and extract the .apk to your phone
- Install and run the apk
- Press the big button in installer apk
- Click install as each app finishes auto-downloading
- Make sure to allow permissions for the various components if requested.
- The Google Play Store and Google Play Services will automatically update themselves in the background. This may take as much as ten minutes.
That’s all there is to it! So try it out for yourself and see what Google Play Store apps you can now use on your Phone.