There are more than 60% of android users who prefer the stock user interface with no root access, excluding me as i cannot live without Root access on...
There are more than 60% of android users who prefer the stock user interface with no root access, excluding me as i cannot live without Root access on my android devices. why stop when you can do much more on your android? For example you can install custom recovery, custom roms, run root apps, backup app data,overclock processor and much more!
Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7 SM-T231 is very easy, It hardly takes 5 minutes. Be warned that ROOTING VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY! Also we are not responsible for any damage caused to your device. (Though no damage will be caused, this is a warning)
The first thing that I should mention is that I’m testing the Android Kit Kat 4.4.2
How to root the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7 SM-T231 Without PC.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.1
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your Tab 4 you’ll have root!
To verify whether the device is rooted or not, install Root checker app on your to confirm the rooting process.