These are the guidelines to root Lenovo K4 Note running any firmware. One of the most common reasons to root the Lenovo K4 Note is to install the Xposed framework. The Xposed framework by itself won’t do a great deal to your device, but it opens doorways to modifying a device like no other. Xposed makes customizing your device a cinch and it allows you to tweak the ROMs and features without having to install a custom recovery and custom ROM.
Understand that you are choosing to void the warranty agreements with the Lenovo K4 Note when you go ahead with this guide. You can always unroot the K4 Note device and the warranty will start working again.
How to root the Lenovo K4 Note Without PC.
- Download KingRoot.apk 4.8.1
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After KingRoot finishes what it’s doing on your Lenovo K4 Note you’ll have root!
That’s all you need to root the Lenovo K4 Note. Now you can start using apps like the Xposed Framework app and remove the bloatware on your device. Further, you might be interested in checking out other apps like Greenify or BusyBox.