If you’ve updated your Huawei P8 Lite Android 5.1 Lollipop and are now experiencing some Lollipop problems on the Huawei P8 Lite which have made...
If you’ve updated your Huawei P8 Lite Android 5.1 Lollipop and are now experiencing some Lollipop problems on the Huawei P8 Lite which have made you want to downgrade back to KitKat, we can show just how easy it is to downgrade the Huawei P8 Lite from Android 5.1 Lollipop to Android 4.4 KitKat in a snap.
- Only for Huawei P8 Lite variant (ALE-L04)
- Make sure that the MICRO SD card is available and with 4GB of free space.
- Make sure your battery power is over 70% before performing the upgrade. Also, we recommend connecting your device via USB from a Huawei compatible charger while the update is in progress.
- Downgrade operations will erase user data, it is recommended you back-up your data to external SD card prior to flashing.
Download the software package
How To Downgrade Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L04 Lollipop to KitKat
- Extract the Huawei P8 Lite Lollipop to KitKat Transfer package.rar file on your PC and Create “dload” folder on your Micro SD Card and copy the Update.app in to it.
- Copy the dload folder of preparatory package to your Micro SD card (top directory level).
- Powered off your phone.
- Press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN keys, and then press the POWER key to power on the phone, then release POWER key and continue holding VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN until you enter the software upgrade mode.
- When the progress bar stops, the phone will restart automatically.
- After the device restarts, follow steps 2, 3 & 4 with the Firmware ALE-L04V100R001C00B124. remove the transfer package UPDATE.APP file from the dload folder and add the ALE-L04_V100R001C00B124_Firmware UPDATE.APP file.